Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 18 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stephenville / Clark Field Municipal Airport (KSEP)
Lat: 32.22°N Lon: 98.18°W Elev: 1308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers after 7am. Cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 52 by 10am, then falling to around 44 during the remainder of the day. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Erath County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE