Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.33 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stillwater Regional Airport (KSWO)
Lat: 36.16°N Lon: 97.09°W Elev: 1011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 7 to 16 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Payne County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE