Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1027.3 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Stillwater Regional Airport (KSWO)
Lat: 36.16 Lon: -97.09 Elev: 1011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. North wind around 7 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. South wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Payne County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE