Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Boston, Logan International Airport (KBOS)
Lat: 42.38 Lon: -71.03 Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after 2pm. High near 40. East wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Middlesex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE