Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer29.55 in (1000.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Boston, Logan International Airport (KBOS)
Lat: 42.38°N Lon: 71.03°W Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 5am, then rain and snow likely. Low around 24. East wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Middlesex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE