Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Westerly State Airport (KWST)
Lat: 41.35°N Lon: 71.8°W Elev: 79ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain and snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain between noon and 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Southeast wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern New London, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE