Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Islip, Long Island Mac Arthur Airport (KISP)
Lat: 40.8 Lon: -73.1 Elev: 84ft.
Stony Brook NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 55. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE