Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1009.7 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Willimantic, Windham Airport (KIJD)
Lat: 41.75°N Lon: 72.18°W Elev: 249ft.
Storrs Mansfield CT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light west wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 9pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tolland County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE