Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 17 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Worcester Regional Airport (KORH)
Lat: 42.28 Lon: -71.87 Elev: 986ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 24. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A chance of snow and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Worcester, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE