Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 21 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Sturgeon Bay (KSUE)
Lat: 44.84°N Lon: 87.37°W Elev: 725ft.
Sturgeon Bay WI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a temperature falling to around 13 by noon. North wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 0. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday A chance of flurries between 10am and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. South southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. South southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Door County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE