Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 7 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.3 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Windsor Locks, Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
Lat: 41.94°N Lon: 72.68°W Elev: 160ft.
Suffield Depot CT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 42. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, snow, and sleet likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hartford County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE