Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity63% Wind SpeedSE 7 mph Barometer30.19 in (1022.4 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Rolla National Airport (KVIH)
Lat: 38.14°N Lon: 91.77°W Elev: 1102ft.
Sullivan MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Thursday A slight chance of showers between 1pm and 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Light west wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.