Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 14 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.2 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rolla National Airport (KVIH)
Lat: 38.14°N Lon: 91.77°W Elev: 1102ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Rain likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 44. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain, mixing with snow after 7pm, then gradually ending. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE