Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Rolla National Airport (KVIH)
Lat: 38.14 Lon: -91.77 Elev: 1102ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Snow and sleet likely before noon, then snow likely between noon and 1pm, then rain likely after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE