Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Humidity60% Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph Barometer30.11 in (1019.8 mb) Dewpoint59°F (15°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.18°W Elev: 13ft.
3 Miles WSW Sunrise FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Light southeast wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 6 to 13 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 72.