Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Thunderstorm in Vicinity
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91 Lon: -105.12 Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 59. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 91. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 88. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE