Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1005.8 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Beverly Municipal Airport (KBVY)
Lat: 42.59°N Lon: 70.92°W Elev: 112ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light northeast wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 46. East wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 3am, then freezing rain and sleet between 3am and 4am, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet after 4am. Low around 18. Blustery, with a northeast wind 13 to 20 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly before 1pm. High near 22. Wind chill values as low as -1. Blustery, with a northwest wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Essex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE