Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.33 in (1026.6 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Beverly Municipal Airport (KBVY)
Lat: 42.59 Lon: -70.92 Elev: 112ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow showers and sleet, mainly after 2am. Low around 29. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain showers, snow showers, and sleet, becoming all rain after 1pm. High near 42. East wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers before noon, then a slight chance of rain showers between noon and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Essex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE