Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity49% Wind SpeedW 10 mph Barometer29.90 in (1012.1 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Beverly Municipal Airport (KBVY)
Lat: 42.59°N Lon: 70.92°W Elev: 112ft.
Swampscott MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night A chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Breezy. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Monday Sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.