Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 75.23°W Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered rain showers before 3am, then scattered rain and snow showers between 3am and 4am, then scattered snow showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE