Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Carroll County Regional Airport/Jack B Poage Field (KDMW)
Lat: 39.36 Lon: -77 Elev: 789ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of showers before 10pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10pm and 11pm, then a chance of showers after 11pm. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 78. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. North wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carroll County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE