Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Anniston Metropolitan Airport (KANB)
Lat: 33.59 Lon: -85.85 Elev: 611ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 51. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 10pm, then areas of drizzle. Areas of fog between 7pm and 10pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Haralson County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE