Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Anniston Metropolitan Airport (KANB)
Lat: 33.59°N Lon: 85.85°W Elev: 611ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Haralson County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE