Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Taylorville Municipal Airport (KTAZ)
Lat: 39.53°N Lon: 89.33°W Elev: 623ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Light west wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. West southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Christian County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE