Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Taylorville Municipal Airport (KTAZ)
Lat: 39.53 Lon: -89.33 Elev: 623ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 14. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Freezing drizzle likely, possibly mixed with snow, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Wind chill values between 5 and 15. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 19. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. West northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Christian County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE