Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 8 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Temecula 3SE (SDTEC)
Lat: 33.4647 Lon: -117.0955 Elev: 1190ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE