Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.67 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manistee County-Blacker Airport (KMBL)
Lat: 44.28°N Lon: 86.25°W Elev: 620ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Scattered flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -1. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Benzie County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE