Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 12 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
CW2313 Tollgate (C2313)
Lat: 45.7855°N Lon: 118.10945°W Elev: 5075ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 34. West wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 35. West wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE