Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Omak, Omak Airport (KOMK)
Lat: 48.46417 Lon: -119.51806 Elev: 1302ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of rain before 10am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. South wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Okanogan Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE