Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 11 G 46 MPH
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.565278°N Lon: 119.459167°W Elev: 5440ft.
5 Miles NNE Coleville CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a west wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE