Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1011.4 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06°N Lon: 104.15°W Elev: 4203ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain between midnight and 3am, then a chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 37. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Goshen County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE