Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06 Lon: -104.15 Elev: 4203ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Goshen County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE