Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06°N Lon: 104.15°W Elev: 4203ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 26. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 25. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Goshen County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE