Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fitchburg Municipal Airport (KFIT)
Lat: 42.55 Lon: -71.76 Elev: 348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Middlesex County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE