Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 31 G 46 mph
- Barometer29.64 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Pecos Municipal Airport (KPEQ)
Lat: 31.38 Lon: -103.5 Elev: 2612ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Very windy, with a west wind 30 to 35 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Reeves County and Upper Trans Pecos, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE