Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 G 25 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1012.7 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Traverse City, Cherry Capital Airport (KTVC)
Lat: 44.73°N Lon: 85.58°W Elev: 618ft.
Traverse City MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 11 by 1pm. Wind chill values as low as -6. North wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -7. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -7. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Traverse County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE