Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.22980 Lon: -110.95400 Elev: 2499ft.
3 Miles NW Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE