Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.2298°N Lon: 110.954°W Elev: 2499ft.
3 Miles NW Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. East wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. East wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. East wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. East southeast wind 8 to 16 mph becoming west in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE