Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278 Lon: -110.8800 Elev: 7120ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind 9 to 13 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. East southeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. South southeast wind around 7 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE