Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 13 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278°N Lon: 110.88°W Elev: 7120ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 75. East southeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76. Southeast wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. South southeast wind 6 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE