Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819 Lon: -120.241583 Elev: 5240ft.
13 Miles WSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 26. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45. East wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE