Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
Union Beach NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow before 4pm, then rain, snow, and sleet. High near 34. East wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Rain and sleet, becoming all rain after 7pm. Low around 34. East wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Monmouth, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE