Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.5 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
Union Beach NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 50. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely before 3am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Monmouth, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE