Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 2 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Camp Springs / Andrews Air Force Base (KADW)
Lat: 38.83 Lon: -76.87 Elev: 282ft.
Upper Marlboro MD
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light northwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow before 1pm, then rain. High near 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince Georges County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE