Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.91 Lon: -71.4 Elev: 440ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 26. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Snow before 5am, then snow and sleet likely. Low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Worcester, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE