Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Van Nuys, Van Nuys Airport (KVNY)
Lat: 34.2125°N Lon: 118.49083°W Elev: 797ft.
3 Miles SE Van Nuys Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE