Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.8 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Pearson Airfield (KVUO)
Lat: 45.62103 Lon: -122.65419 Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as zero. East northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Wind chill values as low as -1. East wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. East wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. East southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Vancouver Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE