Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedS 3 MPH Barometer29.84 in (1010.6 mb) Dewpoint48°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pearson Airfield (KVUO)
Lat: 45.62103°N Lon: 122.65419°W Elev: 20ft.
Vancouver WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers likely, mainly before 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind around 6 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.