Winter weather making a return to parts of the central and eastern U.S.
After a brief taste of spring on Saturday, conditions will deteriorate on Sunday from the mid-Mississippi River Valley to the mid-Atlantic. A cold front will usher in unseasonably cold temperatures while a storm gathers strength in the Southeast and East Coast. This will bring a chance of late-season snow, particularly for the central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.79 in
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 29.98°N Lon: 99.08°W Elev: 1617ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 36. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 42. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bandera County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE