Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hartford-Brainard Airport (KHFD)
Lat: 41.73 Lon: -72.65 Elev: 20ft.
Vernon Rockville CT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tolland County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE