Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Victoria Regional Airport (KVCT)
Lat: 28.86 Lon: -96.92 Elev: 115ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 64. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Areas of fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Victoria County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE