Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedS 21 G 28 mph
- Barometer29.74 in (1007.0 mb)
- Dewpoint71°F (22°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Victoria Regional Airport (KVCT)
Lat: 28.86 Lon: -96.92 Elev: 115ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 68. South southeast wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South southeast wind 16 to 20 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 13 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Victoria County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE