Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.98°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 658ft.
Villa Park IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for DuPage County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE