Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville-Vincennes Intl Airport (KLWV)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 87.6°W Elev: 430ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE