Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville-Vincennes Intl Airport (KLWV)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 87.6°W Elev: 430ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 46. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow before 2pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE