Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.2 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marthas Vineyard Airport (KMVY)
Lat: 41.41°N Lon: 70.62°W Elev: 69ft.
Vineyard Haven MA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Light south wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 4am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dukes County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE