Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 16 G 24 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Marthas Vineyard Airport (KMVY)
Lat: 41.41 Lon: -70.62 Elev: 69ft.
Vineyard Haven MA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 46. Breezy, with an east wind 13 to 22 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Patchy fog before 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dukes County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE