Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 15 G 21 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.6 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Marthas Vineyard Airport (KMVY)
Lat: 41.41°N Lon: 70.62°W Elev: 69ft.
Vineyard Haven MA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Scattered snow showers before 1pm, then a slight chance of rain showers between 1pm and 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 6 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dukes County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE