Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 18 G 25 mph
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Clinton Memorial Airport (KGLY)
Lat: 38.36°N Lon: 93.68°W Elev: 823ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 25 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Cloudy through mid morning, then becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE