Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1030.4 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02 Lon: -84.23 Elev: 910ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morgan County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE