Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity65% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.26 in (1025.5 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02°N Lon: 84.23°W Elev: 915ft.
Wartburg TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind around 5 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Tuesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Showers. Low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.