Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02°N Lon: 84.23°W Elev: 910ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morgan County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE