Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of showers, mainly between 1am and 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE