Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.8 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville-Vincennes Intl Airport (KLWV)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 87.6°W Elev: 430ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 38. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain, possibly mixed with snow before 2pm, then a chance of snow. High near 38. Breezy, with a north wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Daviess County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE