Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Selfridge Air National Guard Base (KMTC)
Lat: 42.62°N Lon: 82.84°W Elev: 576ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Macomb County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE