Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Watertown Municipal Airport (KATY)
Lat: 44.92 Lon: -97.16 Elev: 1746ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 6 to 11 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 11. East northeast wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 0. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 9. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Codington County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE