Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Waterville Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KWVL)
Lat: 44.54 Lon: -69.69 Elev: 331ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 76. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 47. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kennebec County, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE